Friday 1 March 2013

Yuletide!

Its dusk, December 24th, the owls blinking coming out of their slumber
The deeds of our Savior – His birth to be remembered
All and sundry let’s celebrate and feed on skin and hide
Because what is blowing, it’s the wind of yuletide
Up and down we go
Like merry go round, you know
Singing songs of joy
In a world our Savior, with water He has promised never to destroy
‘A King has been born unto us’
So sing the heavenly choristers
Jews and gentiles rejoice
Black and white rejoice
Colored and colorless rejoice
He came to die for you and I
And our own death he came to buy
So Daddies, let those kids have what they desire
In addition to that, let them visit Santa and the amusement parks
Adults, you guys can visit the cinemas
But if the pay is low, why not get some good home videos and watch our local stars
I therefore say to you all my brothers from another mothers
And my sisters from different fathers
To join me in shouting a thousand Hosannas
And I wish you all a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment