Sunday 3 March 2013

CONQUEROR

My conquest even though may of C-section born...
foetus me! developing...towards that land of turmoil it was compelled to sourjorn
Ah! I cry when born living and not still born
Chirstened Adam, at childhood my coat I torn
father!!! I raged, why into this wrong world you wish I come?
A land where all races and faces love to clamour to mourn
A sphere where every anybody will plan to hit and run or simply scorn
And those who claim to love would either want only the fun or threaten to abscond
"Adam", Father replied, from conception to inception I have choosen you as the One
Leave nothing to worry because your conquest or the world may of C-section born
But like my banquet, it shall not be anything but come!

Conquest they say is an end product of war
conquest is a course worth fighting for
Without an ailment there can be no cure
Miracle is the achievement of the impossible through the hands of the Saviour
Ah my Lord! why should the shade of my dream be in red colour
And the air around me reak of rotten odour
Ah my son! Lord replied- your future is like the iron ore
No evil or disappointment shall shatter it to its core
From conception to inception l say you have been choosen as the One
Leave nothing to worry because your conquest of this world may of C- section born
But like my banquet son, it shall not be anything but come!

No comments:

Post a Comment