Thursday 28 February 2013

Simple Complexity

The impeccableness of your beauty struck me with love right at the heart of my soul
A feeling so strong I can't help but lose control
Before now I used to think fairy tales only exists in wildest imaginations
But I beheld you and my imagination came to fruition
The simplicity of your heart has captivated me
The complexity of the love we share has paralyzed me
When you speak, the sing song voice of yours enchants me
When you smile, the folds at the corner of your eyes melts me
Even the thoughts of your smile is so contagious that I am smiling right now.The elegance of your stride can only be compared to that of a tigeress, only that you have what the cat cannot possibly have
Your swagger comes with intent, with a well rounded sexy buttocks and well placed too, you bless the spectators behind you with such an awesome view and thoughts
When you undress...with all the features especially the little ones I haven't described...are such a marvelous stories for another day
I cannot lie, I am a victim of the happiness you exude
A slave to the love that you have for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment