Saturday 2 February 2013

Bubble

The depression that leads to your valley is abysmal
Never was it known to I that I was dead wrong
The first time I saw you,you sent me wrapping around my fingers
But now you have changed,you are like a viper that is very venomous for you have instigated pain so enormous


The river that leads to your ocean is tears
I was willing but little did I know you could not cry forever
You established our omega from the alfa
I was affiliated but you defected
I was addicted but you took my addiction for weakness


Now I slept on your Rose and its full of thorns
You were meticulously chosen at random from a thousand I cannot deny
I called you Bubble but my Bubble was shortlived,she blew away-poof like a punctured baloon
Now how can I trust something I cannot explain?
But come to think of it My Kara,you still make me feel like a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment