Saturday 17 August 2013

Prayer

Dear God,

I have been thinking lately and I realised I need to call on you one of these days
It should be everyday Father but my sins are many and holding sway
Even my foes Daddy, in my path they claim to stay
Judge me oh Lord but not with my sinful ways
But put into consideration my saintly days
And never will I again stay far away or go astray
To enemy's dismay put the prince of darkness at bay
In my morrow Lord, bless me with plenty pay
And a good wife, a companion on which I'll be proud to lay.

When I'm very old, put my children and their descendants through in their dangerous plays
And the same mistake I made or of any other form, may they never make
So that when my time comes and I leave this place for the clay, grant me the grace and wings to bounce and fly back to your domain like reflected rays.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment